Saturday, February 20, 2010

Shut up

Movie goers of the world

If you are going to go and see the same movie as I am, on the one day I manage to make myself go out and do something 'normal', and then proceed to laugh, talk and poke each other in front of me for the entire last third of the movie, you had better be under the age of 15, not grown goddamned adults who should know better...... I'm just saying....

Sorry, did that swift kick to the back of your chair make you spill your drink over your ugly-ass boyfriend? What can I say, I'm crazzzzzzzzzy, ya know?

1 comment:

  1. I laughed when I read this. It sounds so much like something I would do. Or tell the to shut their fucking mouths, literally. Yesterday I got cranky when I nearly go run over by truck driver moron who turned at the last minute and I was in a car park for my local shopping centre. I think he took exception to the words that came out of my crazy mouth :-/
    *hugs*
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete