Monday, February 22, 2010

Seriously?

Dear Bachelor Number One,
Whilst I am completely fucking in shock pleasantly suprised by your supportive reaction to me finally coming clean about some of my mentalism (after over 6 months of dating, the last month of which was spent avoiding your calls, because I didn't know what to say). A handy little hint would be not to take your completely loco slightly mentally unwell girlfriend to see "Shutter Island" at the cinemas, after she has opened her heart and told you everything you needed to know. Better planning on the movie choices needed, I'm just saying....
Your beloved Crazy One.

Note: For those who don't know (and I was one of those) Shutter Island is a thriller/mystery based in...wait for it..... a mental institution in the 1950's...yup lobotomies, patient experimentation...the whole shebang!
And yes,
Bachelor Number One and I are back together (not that we ever officially broke up, I just kind of dropped off the face of the earth) I'm trying to be a bit more honest with him, rather than trying to hide 'my crazy in a box' We'll see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment