Saturday, September 12, 2009

Procrastinate; to put off till another day or time; defer; delay


I should be writing an assignment


I should be writing an assignment


I have a lovely medical certificate care of my local mental unit, where I was recently discharged, that would allow me to defer doing boring and hard assignment. But I've made a promise to myself that I will never use my illness as an excuse unless absolutely necessary. And realistically, at the moment, I have the time, and with the medications, I have the concentration to do it. So its not that I can't do it... I just don't waaaaaaannnnnna! *insert whinge here* And there beside me lies the medical certificate. Calling to me.... leaaaaaave it....do it laaaaater!


How do other people deal with the magic get out of jail free cards?


P.S. My therapist and Case Manager would both probably say that I'm putting too much pressure on myself to get back to uni straight away... but pffft... what do they know! :P

1 comment: