Thursday, March 4, 2010

Trapped

You try and do the right thing by leaving the house.

You get upset, and let things slip. Slip to someone who has to pass that information on.

You should have stayed home. The beauty of isolation is the protection it affords you.

You get try and avoid a phone call from your Case Manager. You listen to the voicemail. The information has made its way to her. Not returning the call is no longer an option.

You try and return the call with a story about how you were having a bad day. You didn't mean what you said. Everything is ok now. You are not a great liar.

You end up digging yourself in deeper and revealing to much. You are offered a choice between having someone stay to you, hospital by your own volition or hospital whether you like it or not.

You try and desperately find some kind of way out, a way out that doesn't exist.

You are trapped. No matter what you say or do.

You should have stayed home.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry, honey. These pesky doctors keep interfering. Which of the three options did it end up being?

    Thinking of you. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're okay! I knew you said today would be hard for you. I'm not sure what I can say that will/could help you but I just want you to know I'm thinking of you!

    I hope you've got some people who can be around you today to try and make you feel a little better. If you like you can always email me, I really don't mind.

    I have a blackberry, so I have it with me at work and can respond when I can. Since I'm new I probably can't email all throughtout the day but I do have breaks. My email is sabby120@netspace.net.au and seriously I really don't mind! Even if you just want to vent! I'll leave it up to you :-)
    *hugs*
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh big hugs hun :-( I'm so sorry.

    I have been thinking about you today. I hope you are as OK as possible.

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey. i hope you are alright. i just wanted to make sure you are safe and well. well, relatively speaking. i hope that you are looking after yourself. Nova xx

    ReplyDelete