Monday, September 20, 2010

Sorry

I am alive.

Was officially discharged from hospital today after a weekend of leave. Too much to explain with my currently still somehwhat addled brain. But the story told later will include severe insomnia again. Acute Transient psychosis with the additon of a bunch of anti-pyschotic meds and a week worth of toxic serum levels on my epilepsy meds, because I wouldn't eat for 7 days because a voice told me I wasnt allowed. weekend stay turns into over a fortnight. But an starting to come good and hopefully will be firing my little blogging missives back into the blogo-sphere again soon.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear you're alive even though it sounds like you've had a hell of a month. I hope things continue to improve for you. Thinking of you.

    Wishing you well,
    NOS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh honey, you don't have anything to apologise for. I'm so sorry things have been so shit. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to have you back. I'm glad you're here.

    ReplyDelete